cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject [Docs] Generate new PDF please before Cocoon 2.1.8 release
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:51:02 GMT
Bruno,

could you please generate a new PDF for the Legacy docs that
incorporates all changes that the editors and committers have added? I
ran into a problem as I told you before.

I'm away for most of next week and I'd like an updated version of the
PDF to be incorporated in the upcoming 2.1.8 release.

Note, generating a new PDF is available to all committers I suppose at

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/books/

Carsten,

sorry, I realised this AFTER I asked you to download the PDF and put it
in SVN.

Bye, Helma