cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Docs] Putting Daisy PDF in SVN for 2.1.8
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:45:38 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> hepabolu wrote:
>
>>I asked Bruno and he promised to look into the easy copying of the HTML
>>next week. Until that time, I can only copy the PDF for the moment.
>>

> Ah, ok, I think a PDF is fine as well - now, can you just put the PDF in
>  the docs directory in the root directory of cocoon?
> I think when we are using HTML we shouldn't copy the files into the
> 2.1.x branch but rather use an svn external.
>
> Carsten

I'm about to leave for London for a few days, if you could do it I'd be
very grateful. PDF is located at:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/books/

Use the PDF of the legacy docs. That one closely mimics the current
documentation. Just save the PDF locally and do whatever it takes to get
it into SVN.

Thanks.

Bye, Helma