cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: REQ Fixing really old bugs
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:09:26 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 12 oct. 05, à 17:05, Joerg Heinicke a écrit :
>
>> ...Don't we have the votes feature of bugzilla for prioritizing the
>> issues?...
>

> We might, but an active and traceable action from the bug reporters/CC
> people is more useful I think.

No. The votes does not work now, simply because it was clear that voting
in a bug does don't help at all. Maybe it was not a clear policy in the
cocoon community, but I got that idea from the list. I liked to use the
vote system. If we want to use the vote system, wich in fact will buble
the most important bugs from the user base POV, then we should send a
mail to the user list. We need to tell them, we now care about votes and
invite them to vote for the bugs they really cares. I think in 3 weeks
we will enough votes to make decisions.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.