cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: REQ Fixing really old bugs
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:45:16 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> On 10.10.2005, at 21:18, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
>
>> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

>>> some, yes, but not on a large scale, which I think we need now.
>>>

>> mozilla did this recently, too. they had quite the controversy
>> around it, but it worked out in the end. more at
>>
>> http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/gerv/archives/2005/09/ autounco_info.html
>>
>> also, +1 on the idea.
>>

> +1
>
> Cannot remember how many times I've asked for further feedback
> ...and did not get any

Then we should only close the bugs marked as "INFO" and not all of them.
If the user was not able to give us more info, then close the bug. I was
thinking that not all the users fill a bug report. I wonder wich will be
the message to our user base, if we just choose a date and close
everything after that they.

It is a really that some bugs takes longer than 2 months to be fixed.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo