cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Docs] Karma Request
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:40:19 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>>

>>>I've created account (vgritsenko) on daisy... Can somebody give it
>>>rights to edit docs?
>>

>>I added you to the doc-editors group, this allows you to edit, but not
>>to publish.
>>
>>I suspect that, as a committer, you should have publishing rights too.
>>Has there been agreement on who should get what rights?
>

> I've added him to committers. Any committer can automatically have those
> rights.
>
> Also, a more general point: I notice that there are two people in there
> as doc-editors that I don't recall having been discussed/proposed.
>
> I know that doc-editors is supposed to be lightweight in terms of
> offering access, but I'd at least like to see a message saying "I'm
> adding XXXXX as a doc-editor. He deserves it because YYYYYYY".

One of them being Patrick Ahles I suppose. I added him. He's my
colleague and present at the GT. He offered to help with the
documentation so I made him editor, but forgot to mention it. Sorry.

With regard to the documentation being slightly moved (release.html),
I've done that to mimic the navigation as it is in the current
cocoon.apache.org. There is a header "other planning", but I forgot to
notice that there is no extra level in the URL.

I'll edit the navigation doc if you want to remove the "other planning"
header (and therefore the 'move' of the documents).

Bye, Helma