cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Docs] Putting Daisy PDF in SVN for 2.1.8
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:01:19 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> hepabolu wrote:
>
>>Guys,
>>
>>since there is no proper documentation in the SVN I propose to add the
>>PDF of the Daisy books for now
>

> And HTML version too!

Given that the PDF is about 5mb, what about just adding the HTML and
reducing the download a little bit?
If HTML does not work atm, the PDF is fine.

>>and update the "build-documentation" tag
>>to simply copy the PDF to an appropriate place under "build" as well as
>>add a line to the welcome.xml that refers to the PDF.

I think if we add the documentation to a docs directory in the root of
the cocoon directory, we don't have to copy them to a build directory.
And I think we should then remove all the stuff for building the docs
from our build system.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/