cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject [Docs] REQ documentation update [was: Re: Question about addition of "-input" to id of CForms widgets]
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:55:43 GMT
Guys,

with the releases of 2.1.8 and 2.2M1 approaching there are two important
documents to be updated:

Update to Cocoon 2.1.8
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/documentation/installing/updating.html

Our "roadmap" to Cocoon 2.2
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/status/plan/otherplanning/updating.html

Please all have a look and see if you can contribute. Even one paragraph
would do, but make sure the information is as complete as you can think of.

If you don't have the time to actually write stuff, please make a note
in the page about what to write. So you don't have to think twice about
WHAT it takes to make the document complete (see mail snippet below).

Bye, Helma