cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Burm <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Cocoon Setup.exe for Windows
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:32:52 GMT
I did not like these kind of solutions because you first have to intall
the Java JRE. So it is not what a typical Windows user wants (he wants
to click on Setup.exe and press "next, next next, close"). But I checked
IzPack and found that it can install a bundled JRE itself when it is not
yet present on the system. Nice feature.

Hugo Burm