cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about addition of "-input" to id of CForms widgets
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:03:25 GMT
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Right. I've moved it from the legacydocs to the documentation
> collection. Could you please make at least some quick notes of what is
> missing?
> Saying "it is not complete" is too vague and make others only agree.
:) Yeah, the usual, we all agree, but nothing happens.

> Saying "we need to write about a, b, c" will probably trigger others to
> expand a, b and/or c.
Ok, I think it's not complete because it just contains the stuff *I* am
aware of. So, it would be good if others could add their stuff as well.
But I'll have a look at it anyways :)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/