cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about addition of "-input" to id of CForms widgets
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:31:01 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> hepabolu wrote:
>

>>I also found this one:
>>http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/status/plan/otherplanning/updating.html
>>
>>It looks like it was written ahead of time, but might now be very
>>outdated. Could someone please have a look at it and decide whether this
>>information is still valid (if so, move it from the legacydocs
>>collection to the documentation collection and update it if necessary),
>>or outdated (mark the document as "retired").
>>

> It's still valid, but not complete :) It contains the important changes
> from 2.1.x to 2.2. So I think we can add it to the docs

Right. I've moved it from the legacydocs to the documentation
collection. Could you please make at least some quick notes of what is
missing?
Saying "it is not complete" is too vague and make others only agree.
Saying "we need to write about a, b, c" will probably trigger others to
expand a, b and/or c.
To help you out I started a small list at the top of the page.

Thanks.

Bye, Helma