cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move to Jira (Was: Re: Jira or Bugzilla...)
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:53:57 GMT
On 13.10.2005 08:14, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> +1 BUT - I'm going to start a vote about 
>, to do a big cleanup 
> in the next two weeks, so it would be better to wait until this is done.
> I expect to start the vote tonight or tomorrow morning when I find time, 
> and start the cleanup process monday by changing the state of issues, 
> which will send mails to bug owners and reporters.
> What do you think? If it's ok for you to do it after the cleanup, I'll 
> add this info in the cleanup message ("we're moving to jira and would 
> like to cleanup our issues list before"), and ping you when we're done 
> with the cleanup.

You introduce another problem with this process: Current owners got sent 
a bugzilla mail about closure of their bug. If they want to reopen it 
later they don't know where to do it.

If we do the move to Jira we should postpone the closure of the bugs, so 
that the reporters get at least correct mails which are not invalid 
after 2 weeks.


View raw message