cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: ApplesProcessor - a little crazy idea
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:45:01 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> I second that.  We really need to find a better term than "stable".
>

> One of those discussions hitting us every 3 to 6 months. Anyway, last
> time we agreed (for blocks) that we split up stability into three parts:
>
>  - api
>  - implementation
>  - community
>
> This is also reflected by the block.xml schema. Anything new this time?

I don't recall the last discussion. Obviously, if there was an agreement
nothing was done about it.

Currently gump.xml only has status="value".  How do the 3 parts get
reflected into that?  How does the fact that the api is stable but the
implementation needs to be verified get presented so that we can easily
see that?

Ralph