cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project cocoon (in module cocoon) failed
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:30:45 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Gump wrote:
>
>> [cocoon.javac]
>> /x1/gump/public/workspace/cocoon/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/ChainedConfiguration.java:277:

>> cannot resolve symbol
>> [cocoon.javac] symbol  : method getValueAsDouble (double)
>> [cocoon.javac] location: interface
>> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.Configuration
>> [cocoon.javac]         return
>> this.wrappedConfiguration.getValueAsDouble(arg0);
>> [cocoon.javac]                ^
>> [cocoon.javac] 4 errors
>
> wo wo wo, what the hell is going on here? is somebody modifying avalon?

There were small additions to the avalon Configuration interface (methods for
double values), and now Cocoon is in sync with Avalon framework trunk (before it
was not). I think Gump descriptor has to be updated to match this, that is...

I see in gump.xml:

     <depend project="avalon-framework-api"
             groupId="avalon-framework" artifactId="avalon-framework-api"
version="4.3"/>

Shall we just remove version="" from there and that is it?

Vadim