cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: ApplesProcessor - a little crazy idea
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:20:35 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> First time the apple is invoked it is created from scratch. Later on if
> continuation is being called the apple object is retrieved from
> continuation and apple.process( req, res ) is called again on the same
> object. You have to maintain view flow yourself. You do not have to
> store data in session but have it isolated in single apple.

It is very similar to relay contact circuits language [1][2]. In this language,
program is executed in loops, each loop starts from the beginning of the program
and executes it to the end, and program is executed endlessly till power is shut
off :)

May be we should rename Apples to Ladders :)

Vadim

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladder_programming_language
[2]
http://www.mikroelektronika.co.yu/english/product/books/PLCbook/chapter5/chapter5.htm#5.3