cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApplesProcessor - a little crazy idea
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:42:45 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

> I'd like to:
>
> 1. make ApplesProcessor.instantiateController protected

I never used Apples, but it looks like some people (and not only their
original creators) are using it.

If it's to become one of the "official" flow implementation, what about
changing its name? "Apple" has really no relation to page flow, whatever
meaning of the word we consider.

> 2. introduce SpringAwareApplesProcessor that would not create an
> apples controller like the current one:

Why don't we embrace Spring's webflow as one of the implementations of
Cocoon's flow ?

Sylvain