cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about addition of "-input" to id of CForms widgets
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:59:19 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Same here. I think we should treat those XSLT files more like our
> public API with forms users and keep an eye on backward compatibility.

I agree. But the problem is that the switch to Ajax required more ids in
the page to identify "updatable units" which are bound to the form
widgets while still also identifying inputs for labels.

So we can consider that the current id scheme, although changed wrt
2.1.7, contains enough information to do some advanced Ajax stuff and is
not likely to change.

Sylvain