cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1.8
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:52:09 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>> I assume that include has precedence over exclude, right? Then I'm fine
>>> with the solution.
>>

>> exactly
>
> one thing:
>
> this will work for:
>
> exclude.all.blocks=true
> include.block.template=true
> include.block.forms=true
>
> because -Dinclude.all.blocks=true will override exclude.all.blocks=true
>
> still -Dinclude.all.blocks=true does not override an explicit
> exclude.block.something=true so this could work:
>
> include.all.blocks=true
> exclude.block.theOnlyOneIDoNotUse=true
>
> If this is a problem for you I can some up with
> unconditional.include.all.blocks=true which will disregard
> exclude.block.theOnlyOneIDoNotUse=true.
>
> This variable could be honoured only in build eclipse-project as I do
> not see any sense to add it to standard build.

Hate to correct myself. Unfortunately this will not work for explicit
include.block.something=false. I have introduced following syntax:

build eclipse-project
build eclipse-customized-project

both honour local.blocks.properties

you also have
build full-eclipse-project which does the following:

   <target name="init-eclipse-full-project">
     <property name="unconditional.include.all.blocks" value="true"/>
   </target>

   <target name="full-eclipse-project"
depends="init-eclipse-full-project, eclipse-project"/>

so we have a single generation code and the power of previous solution.