cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1.8
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:33:45 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>>
>>> The thing is eclipse-project and eclipse-customized-project were out
>>> of sync (doing different things regardles of being
>>> inclusion/exclusion aware)
>>>
>>> how about:
>>>
>>> build -Dinclude.all.blocks=true eclipse-project
>>>

>> I assume that include has precedence over exclude, right? Then I'm fine
>> with the solution.
>
> exactly
one thing:

this will work for:

exclude.all.blocks=true
include.block.template=true
include.block.forms=true

because -Dinclude.all.blocks=true will override exclude.all.blocks=true

still -Dinclude.all.blocks=true does not override an explicit
exclude.block.something=true so this could work:

include.all.blocks=true
exclude.block.theOnlyOneIDoNotUse=true

If this is a problem for you I can some up with
unconditional.include.all.blocks=true which will disregard
exclude.block.theOnlyOneIDoNotUse=true.

This variable could be honoured only in build eclipse-project as I do
not see any sense to add it to standard build.