cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Public/Private classification (was Re: javadocs navigation)
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:19:18 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> So, I have created a wiki page:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/PublicAPIClasses
>
> Please go there and mark classes public/private as necessary. As it says
> at the top of that page, if you disagree with someone, change it to
> "dispute" or D for short. Then it becomes an opportunity for some
> healthy argument!
>
> On with the asbestos underwear everyone...

I would suggest to start by saying N to every class that is not yet
tagged move it from there.

I would also suggest to add all the other avalon components we ship by
default too (I use the SourceResolver quite a bit and you need to pass
this to the SourceUtil.getSource() so you need to get it somewhere)

Note: yes, I write all my application logic in javascript these days and
I don't care if it's bad or I don't have eclipse for it.... having a
better javadoc would be just enough.

--
Stefano.