cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: javadocs navigation
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:09:54 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 October 2005 23:59, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>>I think this is our single most important problem in helping our users:
>>we care too much about them and we want to give them the best experience
>>we can think of.
>
> And ironically giving users a harder time :o)

well, not a harder time, but harder than giving them something to start
with even if not perfect or elegant or not showing how cool we can do
things.

> Very interesting observation I must say. I will indeed place that on my daily
> reminder section on the whiteboard. Too good to forget.
>
> And can be applied to many facets of life.

Oh yes, ask my girlfriend about it: she gets nuts when I try so hard to
have a solution for a problem she has and all she is looking for is a
hug ;-)

--
Stefano.