cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Portal won't start in trunk
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:48:09 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Ah, preload="true"! Yes, please mark both:
>
>     org.apache.cocoon.ojb.components.LoggerImpl
>     org.apache.cocoon.ojb.components.ConnectionFactoryImpl
>
> These two initialize Cocoon+OJB integration.

Yepp, thanks that did the trick with OJB.

But unfortunately the portal is still not working; it seems to me that
lazy loading really has some problems. The first time I invoke the
portal I get an obscure NPE, if I reload the page everything works
perfectly. So it seems that something is not initialized properly. If
only I would knew what :(

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/