cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r314865 - in /cocoon/blocks/portal/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon: components/modules/input/ components/variables/ environment/portlet/ portal/layout/renderer/aspect/impl/
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:14:27 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> BTW - IMO this should only be done in trunk.  But maybe we already
> agreed on that?
Ok, if done the first step and removed the resolver from the portal. We
know use the tree processor resolver. It would be good to make that one
a little bit more general, especially the thread local variable that is
only used by the tree processor worries me a little bit. But I don't
have time right now to finish this :(