cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for Cocoon Blocks
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:20:03 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Well, I think m2 should be able to:
>
>   * Build Cocoon
>   * Build all blocks
>   * Copy over blocks to WEB-INF/blocks or simialr :-)
>   * Patch wiring.xml (as soon as we start using it)
>   * Prepare a source release
>   * Prepare a binary release
>
>   * Build subset of blocks (using properties file?)
>   * Prepare a source release with subset of blocks (is it needed?)
>   * Prepare a binary release with subset of blocks
>
> I think above is a complete list of what is needed from it... Did I miss
> anything? What is not implemented yet?

If the ideas of keeping track of changes in a changes.xml per block are
going to be implemented, there should be a proper configuration of the
site generating aspects, i.e.

m2 site:site should result in a smallish site that includes basic info
with a link to the Daisy books (included in the release) and formatted
pages for all changes.xml of all blocks.

WDYT?

Bye, Helma