cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for Cocoon Blocks
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:13:55 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>>I don't recall that m2 will be ready when 2.2 is out. If m2 is not ready, it
>>should not delay the release. So, I suggest slight change of plan:
>
> According to the m2 dev list, there will be a m2 final next week (if I'm
> not mistaken). But of course a final version might not mean that
> everything works the way we want it :)

Bad choice of words from me :-) I rather meant, our next build system which is
based on m2 could be not ready for 2.2 release.

IIRC, 2.2m1 is due in 1 week or so :-) and m2 build is far from being
implemented. My point is, delays in m2 build system implementation should not
affect 2.2 releases, and if necessary, it can be easily done as part of 2.3.

Vadim