cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: The real Processor concerns
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:56:54 GMT
I think what ever changes are done to the processor or any other
internals should go to a branch/scratchpad/whiteboard/you-name-it and
not directly into trunk. The current trunk seems to be very stable, and
has been optimized. As we are thinking of a 2.2 release very soon, I
don't want to wait for such changes and until everything is stable again.

Apart from that, I'm happy about every simplification etc. The current
interals are really ugly at some places (not to mention that they are
not very good documented) - I can say this, because some of the ugly
things have been developed by me :(