cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [docs] test publish from daisy
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:15:12 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I just uploaded (to my apache webspace) a test publish from the daisy
> docs using Forrest. I'm afraid I have not had time to look at the site,
> so please report any issues you spot.
>
> There is currently no index.html, this will, of course be fixed. What is
> the correct index page, the home page on daisy (659) indicates it should
> not be used as the site home page.
>
> See http://people.apache.org/~rgardler/cocoon-site/659.daisy.html
>
> (don't worry, there is a robot.txt file on there so this should not be
> indexed)
>
> Ross

Hi Ross,

just had a brief look and this is what I noted:

- you should use the navigation.xml file that is in the legacydocs
collection as the main navigation.
- I just checked: 653 is the home page. So you should remove the first
entry in the navigation.xml I suppose.

- PDFs are empty/non-existent. Also, I'd prefer a large PDF containing
all pages (as in the Daisy books), to a small PDF per HTML page. So
AFAIC don't bother creating PDFs.

Bye, Helma