cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move to Jira (Was: Re: Jira or Bugzilla...)
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:03:50 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Ok, there we go, here's the vote...
>
> [X]   +1  Yes please, let's move all our bugs to Jira and set it up
>           to work in the following way:

>           Cocoon "Part":
>             - Sitemap components
>             - Generic components
>             - Components and Roles Configurations
>             - Cocoon forms
>             - Flow (Flowscript, Javaflow, ...)
>             - Samples
>             - Sitemaps
>             - Build Environment
>             - Core Java
>             - Documentation

I'm  not sure about the "parts". Do we really need all of them? IIUC the concept
of "part" correctly, having

  - code
  - documentation
  - build environment

should be enough. Note that samples will (have) become blocks on their own.
The other part types don't make much sense to me.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc