cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject [Poll] What sources of information do you use?
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:43:23 GMT
Hello Cocoon users,

I'm in the process of gathering articles on the use of Cocoon in various
environments with the intention of getting them published in a (online)
magazine or on a website to promote exposure and understanding of Cocoon.

Please answer the questions below so we can try to maximize the impact
of the articles.

Questions:

1. What is your favorite source of information, in other words: where
would you be most likely to read these articles if they were published?

2. Where would your boss/person deciding on framework be most likely to
read these articles?

Thanks.

Bye, Helma