cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <>
Subject [Poll] What sources of information do you use?
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:43:23 GMT
Hello Cocoon users,

I'm in the process of gathering articles on the use of Cocoon in various
environments with the intention of getting them published in a (online)
magazine or on a website to promote exposure and understanding of Cocoon.

Please answer the questions below so we can try to maximize the impact
of the articles.

1. What is your favorite source of information, in other words: where
would you be most likely to read these articles if they were published?

2. Where would your boss/person deciding on framework be most likely to
read these articles?

Bye, Helma

View raw message