cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Docs] Articles on Cocoon
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:42:30 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> I could write one on "Cocoon Bricks, a modern Cocoon example application".
>
> (I'm thinking of removing the -cms from the name when bricks moves to
> the new contrib directory, to lower the confusion about CMSes ;-)

Hmm, this could be an excellent entry-level article, i.e. focus on
newcomers that don't know where to begin. We badly need this kind of
article.

OTOH My gut feeling tells me this doesn't fit exactly in the general
idea of "Cocoon can be used to build high roller apps/Cocoon implements
the latest hot topics".
It's more the "Cocoon made easy" track and for a track I need more than
one article.

I certainly want this article, but I need more thinking of how to use it
most effectively.

Bye, Helma