cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Docs] Articles on Cocoon
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:53:03 GMT
Arje Cahn wrote:
>> - Cocoon and CMS by Steven, focus on the role/advantages of Cocoon
>> in Daisy
>

> Darn, Steven, you got me there.
>
> I'd be happy to write a piece about knowledge sharing in intranets or
> on the web. Generating relationships, using team folders, finding
> articles, using thesauri and taxonomies, etc. Practical stuff that
> really adds value, no fuzzy knowledge management buzz. Also not about
> Wiki's (I'll leave that one to Steven ;) ). WDYT?

I welcome any article that gives Cocoon more exposure.

First, I'm not sure what Steven had in mind, but the two of you could
figure out who focuses on what and get two articles out of this.

Or...thinking out loud... without getting into last years' CMS show
down, you could both write about how you solved similar issues in both
CMS. Haven't seen Hippo's source ;-) I assume that both of you ran into
similar problems and it would be interesting to see how you've solved
that, e.g. searching and notification. Just make sure it's not an "I can
do this better" approach.

WDYT?

Bye, Helma