cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r312725 - in /cocoon/blocks/crails: ./ trunk/ trunk/WEB-INF/ trunk/java/ trunk/java/org/ trunk/java/org/apache/ trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/ trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/controller/ trunk/samples/
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:38:50 GMT
bloritsch@apache.org wrote:
> Author: bloritsch
> Date: Mon Oct 10 12:56:04 2005
> New Revision: 312725

> Log:
> starting to flesh out my ideas--they are better seen rather than discussed
>
> Added:
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/trunk/
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/trunk/WEB-INF/
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/trunk/java/
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/trunk/java/org/
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/trunk/java/org/apache/
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/controller/
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/controller/BaseController.java
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/trunk/pom.xml
>     cocoon/blocks/crails/trunk/samples/

Could you please move this to the whiteboard, rather than a new block?
Generally blocks need voting in before they are created, as they do add
to the baggage that Cocoon carries.

Maybe when we have blocks more developed we can change this, but, at the
moment, creating a new block gives the wrong impression, IMO.

Otherwise, I'm interested to see what ideas you have.

Regards, Upayavira