cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1.8
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:53:08 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Now, actually you must have seen Ralph's laptop and then you know how
>powerful it is. I guess you can do a lot of usefull things with it, like
>hammering nails into the wall, effectively throwing it at people making
>dumb comments etc :) (just kidding, Ralph, but your "laptop" is really huge)
>
>Carsten

LOL!  Yeah, you really can't call it a laptop. It is useless on a plane
cause it won't really fit on those small little trays - especially when
the person in front of you leans back.  But having a 17 inch monitor is
really great - especially when I also hook it up to my other flatscreen
at home.

On the other hand, I probably lost a few pounds (badly needed) lugging
it around!

Ralph