cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Bug in preloading/lazy loading
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:44:12 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote

> The only thing that could cause this it CoreServiceManager not being
> called. But again, it works for me and I've explicitely seen this call
> (checkout from mid-afternoon)

I'm using the latest SVN - I just tried it out on a different machine
with a clean checkout - no difference.

Now the really strange thing is that the CoreServiceManager seams to
work correct. The check for the preload attribute in the
getComponentHandler(...) method works and the correct component handler
is called.

I will try to find the difference between using lazy loading and not
using it.
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/