cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: FYI: 2.2 samples pages reorganized
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:16:18 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> There should be a link to "all samples" at the top right.
Oh, right, yes it's there - I overlooked it the first time. Perhaps it
should be a little bit more prominent?

> We can of course vote to have more blocks, while keeping the list to
> the minimum.
> I agree that the portal belongs to the front page of the samples, I
> should have added it really.
Ok, I think we should just start with this list (including the portal of
course :) ) and if someone thinks another block should be listed there,
we can vote/discuss.

> To add more blocks (or more pages), we just need to edit
> src/webapp/samples/blocks/samples-pages.xml
What happens if the block is excluded from the build?