cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject [QVote] Configurable default for sitemap reloading
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:12:25 GMT
Does anyone mind if I add a setting that is used as the default value
for sitemap reloading? Currently you can specify on each mount if the
sitemap is checked for changes. Now changing this for each and every
sitemap is really annoying and as we are all lazy, I think just adding a
default I can simply switch on startup of Cocoon using our new property
mechanism would help.
So, if a mount does not have a value for check reload, the default is
used (which is currently always true), if it has a value this one is used.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/