cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI: 2.2 samples pages reorganized
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:59:05 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> I've just committed the changes that we started yesterday at the
> Hackathon, the first page of samples now shows links to a minimum
> number of samples, the rest being on a different page.
>
> I'd appreciate it if people could give it a try, I haven't had time to
> check all the samples yet.
>
> All formerly existing samples should still be there for now, but the
> page building mechanism is slightly different, so please check if your
> favorite sample is still there.

I think it's a good idea to cleanup the page. But :) it raises two
questions for me:

a) How do I get to the other samples? I don't see any link.
b) Which blocks do we feature on the first page? I guess if we ask for
   suggestions here on the list, we get a long list, e.g. Ralph and me
   would probably suggest the portal block while others suggest a
   totally different one.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/