cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1.8
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:08:55 GMT
hepabolu wrote:

> * As a temporary substitute we could indeed provide the
> - PDF: simple, because 1 file to extract and include in docs dir.
> - HTML: less simple, because it's a bunch of files, I could ask Bruno
> what the best way to do this is.
>
> I'd do the PDF in any case, since it's so easy. HTML is probably not
> necessary then.

Agreed, I think a PDF is sufficient.

> * removal of doc building tags is ok.
> * api docs building tags should be left in as that is not addressed in
> Daisy.

Ah, sorry, I wasn't very clear. I agree that we still should build the
api docs, but we shouldn't copy them in the webapps directory anymore.
Just storing them in a directory should be enough, I think. So I want to
remove the build targets for copying/integrating them into the Cocoon
webapp.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/