cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Releasing 2.1.8
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:49:07 GMT
We wanted to release 2.1.8 as soon as possible after the GT.
Now the question is, are there any open issues?

I'm currently aware of two problems:
1) Documentation - 2.1.8 does not contain the docs anymore, so we should
   find a way to add them in the distribution. I think a directory
   containing just the html docs (or pdf?) should be fine.
   In addition I think we should remove the targets for adding the docs
   and the api docs to the webapp.

2) Logging of exceptions - currently correct stacktraces are tied to our
   own logkit formatter (if I'm not mistaken), so as soon as you're not
   using logkit or not using this formatter, you don't get the correct
   stacktraces.

Is there anything else?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de