cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Binaries for next releases
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 17:43:53 GMT
Andrew Savory wrote:

> So for the 2.1.8 release and future 2.2 releases I think we should
> bring back the binaries.

We're close to get this for 2.2: Daniel is working on the component management
of blocks, Jorg on the build system using M2 and I'm working on the classloader
part so that a block can come with its own classes.

This also means that we can finally decouple the release of Cocoon and the blocks.

For 2.1 I'm not sure if it's worth the effort. IMHO We should focus on 2.2 and
make it stable as soon as possible.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc