cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Cocoon Fat Test
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 20:00:47 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> And I agree, not having the "jx" transformer/generator in the core
> anymore is really annoying. If you forget to include the template block
> it breaks your application immediately. But I hope we will fix this, as
> well.
I do not get it. It's like saying "if you forget to tank your car will
stop - how annoying" :). What I mean is that the same problem applies to
any block (i.e. forms). It's just jx and forms tend to be most "core" ones.

I think it was a good decision to move jx from core to it's own block.

It's a stupid work to customize cocoon blocks - this is the biggest
problem. I agree with Stefano. My local.blocks.properties should state:

exclude.all.blocks=true
include.block.forms=true
include.block.template=true

that's all. Someone said some time ago to use :s/#include/include. Try
to merge your customized local.blocks.properties with updated main
blocks.properties file.