cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Fat Test
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 06:15:56 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Carsten hates me when I "just talk", so here is some action: let's
> measure cocoon's fat.

LOL - I really hope that you don't mean this that seriously.
Just to be clear, I don't hate anyone just because he is not doing
something or is doing the "wrong" thing or whatever. There is noone in
our community I hate, so I think you're trying to put words into my
mouth. And it's good that we all have different opinions from time to
time. It would be so borring if we would agree always on everything
immediately.

Anyways, there is the good old saying (which I'm actually not really a
fan of): "sometimes you have to provoke to reach a reaction." So I guess
some of us (including myself and you) are sometimes trying it this way.
;) And it's not surprising that sometimes this works and sometimes you
get a reaction you really didn't expect. That makes life interesting and
I guess/hope we all really can deal with this in an adult fashion.

Ok, now let's get back to the technical discussion...

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/