cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Release 2.2alpha1 just before GT?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:26:26 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

> I would suggest that unless we have some form of "real blocks" working
> that it remain in trunk and not go into a 2.2 branch.

We shouldn't branch. It should be enough to exclude o.a.c.core.osgi, the
knopflerfish libraries and the osgi-servlet bundle when creating the
distribution. We could also move o.a.c.core.osgi from the Cocoon core to
some other bundle if it simplfies the release work.

My view is that we can incrementally introduce experimental versions of
the parts of the block architecture that doesn't depend on OSGi in the
2.2.x releases.

/Daniel