cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Docs] Request for test-export from Daisy to Forrest
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 13:00:48 GMT
Helma van der Linden wrote:
> Ross,
>
> There is a considerable amount of documentation in the legacydocs in
> Daisy at cocoon.zones and although it is not finished yet, the
> navigation doc reflects about 80% of the current documentation.
>
> So it would be nice if you could try your Daisy2Forrest app to see if
> things work out or if extra work (apart from the missing pages) needs to
> be done.

Has the Daisy instance been updated? This is a requriement for it to
work I'm afraid.

I may have missed the mail saying it was done.

Steven hoped to find the time to do it last week. If Steven has been
unable to do it so far perhaps I can be given access to do it?

Incidentally there is some new funcitonality in the 1.4M1 release that
Cocoon would find usefl - making books out of content. But we can come
to that when the time is right.

Ross