cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Is Cocoon Obsolete?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:59:44 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> Reinhard and I tried to drive the process of divorcing the blocks that
> has active community support from the rest, see
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BlockStatusPoll. I suggest that
> everybody who didn't like it back then think hard about it again.

We also have to define a "core-deprecated" block that gathers components
that are currently in the core because they have no additional
dependency but are no more considered mainstream. That block would be a
"graveyard incubator", meaning a place to place deprecated code for some
time, until it is removed for good.

Sylvain