cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [RT] Is Cocoon Obsolete?
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 20:42:08 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

>>> Sidenote: this is probably related to
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cocoon.apache.org/msg31982.html..
>>

>> ...?? I am clueless. Can you give more hints? :-(
>

> If you look at
> http://cforms-xul.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectMemberList, the owner is
> the student who wrote a proposal at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cocoon.apache.org/
>
> So I guess this cforms-xul.tigris.org was meant to be used for his SoC
> project, it's not another XUL-related project.

Hi Bertrand,

Yes, I saw the "link" between the mail thread you sent and the tigris
project in my mail....

...given the current reached goals, I am breaking my brain thinking if
any other student can have at least a better result. Since my optimistic
nature, I am pretty sure of that! And I am sad we don't picked another
student...... :-(

... anyway, I tought you were talking about a different "link" that I
was not able to see. Thanks for the explanation. :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.