cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: calling special ant task for javaflow block
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:15:36 GMT
>> the javaflow needs to instrument classes at build
>> time. There is an ant task that needs to be called.
>> TBH I am not quite sure where and how to hook that
>> into the current build system best.
>>

> Which ant task is this? I'm asking because we would want to do this in
> the maven build as well.

This is from the javaflow maven.xml

   <postGoal name="test:compile">

     <ant:path id="rewrite.classpath">
       <ant:path refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
       <ant:pathelement path="${maven.build.dest}"/>
     </ant:path>

     <ant:taskdef name="rewrite"

classname="org.apache.commons.javaflow.ant.AntRewriteTask"
                  classpathref="rewrite.classpath"
                  />

     <rewrite srcDir="target/test-classes" dstDir="target/test-classes">
       <includes>
         <include>**/*Flow*.java</include>
       </includes>
     </rewrite>

   </postGoal>

There is still a bug in the pattern matching code.
But I suspect that's a minor thing.

cheers
--
Torsten