cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Please choose your bugs...
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:58:24 GMT
As we're closing the 2.1.8 release, I'd like to get the bugs you wish
were fixed into Jira. Remember that you should set the "Fix Version/
s" field to "2.1.8-dev", which will become (officially) "2.1.8" when
we release.

I still have to think slightly about how to do release management...

Also, please walk through the bugs list, and if you find something
you wish to see fixed for 2.1.8, edit the issue, and mark the "Fix
Version/s" field (as for new issues).

If you can't find the field in the bug entry page, it's because you
don't have enough privileges, let me know and I'll make sure you're
in the "cocoon-developers" group.

     Pier