cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject 2.1.8 test matrix (was: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.8)
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:27:06 GMT
Le 27 oct. 05, à 09:14, Ralph Goers a écrit :
> ...it would be great if we had a testing matrix of JVMs, Servlet
> Containers and operating systems that we could check off when doing a
> release....

If you want to setup a simple matrix as a wiki page (or jira issues,
one per set of tests where people report for various platforms?) it
could be useful.

I'd be +1 for delaying the release one more week if it allows us to
collect more test reports, and we could include a copy of the test
matrix in the release.

Even without (painfully) going through all the samples, running the
junit and htmlunit automated tests tells a lot,.

We already have some (limited) info from testers at

-Bertrand