cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: [RT] seven good reasons to close down users@cocoon.apache.org
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 08:00:58 GMT
Hi all,

When we discussed the issue of declining posts to the users list
earlier this year (http://www.planetcocoon.com/node/1755 - the trend
was visible back then too), I suggested interviewing subscribers about
"what they want, what they don't like, their level of expertise, etc.".
At that point (in May) people were fairly cool on the idea (e.g. "no,
thanks. I really don't see any problem in cocoon's social health."). Is
this still the case? Or, might it be time to put a questionnaire
together - perhaps like http://www.planetcocoon.com/node/1774?

Cheers,
Mark