cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject 2.2 samples reorganization (was: [RT] contrib directory)
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:37:56 GMT
Le 10 oct. 05, à 11:11, Jeremy Quinn a écrit :
> ...We also talked about showing-off the 'sexy' stuff up front .....
>     eg.
>         samples and docs highlighting the newest and best
>         prominent news items on the front page pointing to new cool
> stuff
>         etc...

Have you seen how the samples are now shown in the current 2.2?

The first "samples" page now says "Main Cocoon samples and featured new
blocks" and contains only four links:
-main core samples (leads to a page with hello world, flow, i18n and
status pages)
-forms block samples
-supersonic tour
-ajax block (as a "featured new block")

The links to show on that page are based on the
src/webapp/samples/blocks/samples-pages.xml, so they can easily be
changed.

I think this is what you meant, or did you have other ideas?

-Bertrand